Friday, January 5, 2018

Grafton Porch 1890's, Johnstown, Pennsylvania

         

I've decided to start off the new year with a baby photo!

This little boy is Grafton Porch, the son of Annie Lehrman and George Porch, a physician. Grafton was the youngest of four children. As an adult, he became a druggist and married twice, first to Priscilla May Ross (who died of pneumonia in 1925), and then to Opal Miller. He went on to serve in both WW1 and WW2.

If you know who this may be, let us know in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. Opal's obit
    http://www.betzerfuneral.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=810527&fh_id=13094

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my great uncle. Brother to Dr. Latshaw Lynn Porch my grandfather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! If you would like, I would be happy to return this photo to you or someone else in your family who may be interested. You can always email me at ericson.emily@gmail.com.

      Delete