Monday, April 1, 2013

Edna Vitz and Peggy Behl, February 1949 Love Field


Finally- the very last photo in the album has names! At first I thought this photograph seemed unrelated to the others, before I realized the woman on the right (Peggy Behl) was the Mother and the woman on the left (Edna Vitz) was the friend or aunt that appeared in many of the snapshots, both in their later years.

I'm guessing that this was taken at Love Field, in Texas. I'm also guessing that, considering Peggy's last name is Behl, that the family's name is Behl? Maybe now we'll have a better chance of finding the family!

If you know who this family may be, let us know in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. Edna May Vitz (nee' Myers?) (b. 20 December 1893 in Auburn, NY d. 19 Feb 1989 in Dallas, Texas) buried in Grove Hil Memorial park. Wife of Hugo J. P. Vitz.

    I have a photocopy of her obituary if you would like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to tackle this challenge ... and I think Peggy Behl was Margaret Eugenia Biehl (b. 3 Oct 1919 d. 17 Jul 2008)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to connect with you - mousleyka@hotmail.com - I found someone in ancestry.com that knew Edna.

    ReplyDelete